Monday, May 5, 2008

Trampolines and Football

How fun it was that Austin played his best friend Jordan in their last game of the season for flag football. Luckily they tied 14 to 14. This is the only time Austin will let me take his picture is when he's with his friends.
Madison and her best friend Taylor (Jordan's sister) put on a trampoline show for us on Saturday. They've been practicing their routine for about a week now and even sent out invitations for the big show. I have a feeling there will be more shows to come this summer.


5 comments:

Sam and Jen said...

Austin and his friend look alike.

Unknown said...

Hey! Tell Madi I am upset that I didn't get an invitation to the trampoline show! I expect an encore next time I am there!

Melanie said...

i didn't know austin was doing flag football, that sounds like a lot of fun! i always wish we lived closer after i see fun posts of things i would love to be able to go to! football, trampoline shows...maybe someday!

Anonymous said...

You're so creative Madi! That sounds like something I would've enjoyed doing with friends when I was your age.

Does Austin make you drop him off a block away yet? Parents are so embarrassing. Right?

Brian M. Gulley said...

ya is that kid your son's stunt double or vice versa?