Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


I hope all the mothers reading this out there are enjoying spending the day with their families and relaxing a bit too. My day started out with a Dunkin Donut and chocolate milk served to me in bed. Then all the homemade cards and gifts filled my bed. After that we were off to church and then met my parents for lunch at Amarillo Roadhouse. (thanks for the beautiful necklace and earrings, mom and dad) It was raining so bad outside I never got to take a picture with my mom after lunch. :(
Thanks mom for being an amazing mom and grandma! You always put your families needs before your own. Thanks for being a wonderful example of how a mother should be and for loving me unconditionally.
Love,
Stephanie
aka your favorite

4 comments:

Sam and Jen said...

Cute picture! Good bangs day.

Melanie said...

beautiful family!!

Unknown said...

What a hot mom and her two adorable children! Love the post! ;)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful Mother's Day Blog! Connie must be very proud of you, and very teary eyed too..