Monday, May 5, 2008

Ahhh the beauty of spring



I was so excited when we bought this house and I found out the tree in front was a crab apple tree. I've been waiting and waiting for spring to come so I can enjoy it blooming for the first time. It started out like a bright magenta color and recently turned into a light color pink. Even a family of robins made their home in our tree. When I was a kid my favorite season use to be summer. Now as I'm getting older I really enjoy the beauty of spring and fall! What is your favorite season?

3 comments:

Sam and Jen said...

I love spring! The smell of fresh mowed grass, the flowers, the butterflies and birds. Everything is coming back to life. It gives me hope.

Unknown said...

I think fall is still my favorite but I agree that as you get older I think you definitely start to appreciate all the little beauties of spring! Love your tree!

Anonymous said...

I love the tree. I was actually thinking about getting a pretty flowering tree for the yard. I need to look into prices!