Sunday, May 11, 2008

Many of you have asked...

how I've been enjoying my 30 day gift adventure. I will plead the 5th whether or not I have stuck to opening only one gift each day. Some gifts have made me laugh, some have made me smile and some have even satisfied my hunger. (Yummo on the Charleston Chew, Jenn) When I first opened the reading glasses I thought, haha nice "over the hill" gift. Then i put them on and realized I could see alot better when reading. I think that means I really am getting old.

6 comments:

Sam and Jen said...

LOVE IT! I won't even give you a hard time about opening too many gifts. This is a really cool picture. What's in the background? Glad you're enjoying yourself. Wish I was there to see your reaction in person.

The Sandoval Family said...

I was in Madison's room for the picture, hence the purple background, and I edited the photo to be like a spotlight on it so that's why it looks like that.

Melanie said...

what is the exact day for your birthday? i think all birthday celebrations should last all month long, so glad you are getting to have so much fun! how does it go by so fast? It was just yesterday we were running from choir,to the alacart line for a brownie and then to the marriage and family class I almost failed! where does the time go?? we are old!!

The Sandoval Family said...

my birthday is the 26th and actually falls on Memorial Day this year.
your comment just brought back a lot of memories of our senior year together. didn't we switch our schedules to have all of our classes after first hour be the same? how did they not catch on to our madness?

Unknown said...

Oh you girls are just too funny! I can't believe we are all getting so old!! Wow. I think I am going to push my party off till July...soooo does that mean I really don't have to think about it till then?? :)

Unknown said...

The eyes are the 1st part to go..Ha!