Thursday, May 15, 2008

Flowers

It's not very often I get a basket full of beautiful flowers delivered to my door so I definitely wanted to post a picture so you can all enjoy them too. Thanks so much for thinking of me Pete and Carolyn. I LOVE THEM!!!
A couple years ago I heard about this cool thing called language art. I instantly loved the idea and wanted to custom order our last name. It was several hundred dollars no matter what website I found online. So then I even had the bright idea to take the photos myself and just make my own language art. That didn't go over so well either. Then as I was browsing this new adorable gift store in town I saw one displayed that said "family" I ran up to the counter and asked if they take custom ordering on the language arts. I was so excited to hear that they did and it was much more affordable than when I previously checked into it. So I bought this for myself and called it my birthday present. haha
I haven't decided which wall to hang it on yet, but I plan on surrounding it with family pictures.

3 comments:

Sam and Jen said...

Very cool with the language art. Jessica is working on that idea with photography. Pretty flowers.

Melanie said...

i love it steph, i will have to look into that, i love how yours is black and white.

Melanie said...

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! gosh, now we're just a couple of 30 year olds! geesh. love you girl:)