Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Girls Night

I was so excited to get a phone call on Sunday from The Oprah Show offering me tickets to the morning taping on Wednesday. Part of the show had Tina Fey and Amy Poehler from the new movie "Baby Momma" So they offered us free tickets to the private screening of the movie Tuesday evening. Free popcorn and soda too! We figured by the time the movie was over and we had to be at Harpo Studios by 7am the next day that we might as well make a night of it. We got a hotel room a walk away from the theatre.
Here we are walking in the rain to the theatre!

This was us waiting in line at 6:30 am to get in the studio.
Kristi, Sarah, Traci, me and Lisa in front.

Here we are after the show taking advantage of an obvious photo opp. I had a great time with you girls!!!!

Be sure to tune in to the episode about America's Funniest Videos and Tina Fey and Amy Poehler from "Baby Momma"
We were sitting about 3 or 4 rows from the front right in the center... GREAT SEATS!!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Lucky you...the next time Oprah calls you if you don't call me I am not sure I can call you my friend any longer.

Sam and Jen said...

Thanks for calling me back with the details punk! Didn't know you were going to the Oprah show. Glad you had fun.

Melanie said...

what a fun time! i need to come to chicago and we need to get mel and the girls and go! how was the movie?

The Sandoval Family said...

Movie was pretty funny!