Saturday, August 30, 2008

Visit with Grandma and Grandpa

Pictures with Grandma before saying goodbye!
We had a great time with Brian's family when they came in town a week ago. We all went to Movies in the park down the street and saw "Wizard of Oz" We also spent a day at the waterpark and car races in the evening. Brian, the kids and his dad spent all day Monday in Chicago. (I had to work) They did a lot of fun stuff at Navy Pier and even went out on a sailboat. Of course they forgot to take the camera with them!
We'll see you all again in October for Cassy and Chris's wedding day in Disney!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there stephanie!! I ALWAYS look and read your blogs and i think it's great!! Sorri, I never left a comment before I just subscribe to the page so I'm always in the loop. I wish I had time to do the same but things here are crazy. I noticed there are no pictures of Pete, Go Figure. Just like him...LOL. Tell brian and the kids Hello and I love yall all and wish you the best ALWAYS. Hopefully one day we'll run into each other again. It's been WAY too long. LOVE YOU.
MICHELLE SANDOVAL