Thursday, August 7, 2008

Clifton Hill in Niagara Falls

Clifton Hill is about 3 blocks full of entertainment in Niagara Falls. Everything from arcades, bowling alleys and 3D movies to fun restaurants museums and rides. We chose to visit Ripley's Believe it or Not museum, Wax museum and Thrill Ride.That was my first time in a Wax Museum and it was kind of creepy when some of the people looked so real. I felt like some of them were going to start talking to me.
Here I was chatting with my friend Oprah.
The kids and Jack Sparrow.
SCARY!!!!
The three... I mean the 4 stooges!

4 comments:

Sam and Jen said...

This is why I'm friends with the Sandovals. So funny! It's especially funny to see your kids acting JUST LIKE YOU! Tee hee.

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the movie House of Wax? I haven't, but I heard that it was horribly scary! That's what this made me think of. The first pic was especially realistic. Who is that anyway? Beyonce?

Melanie said...

These are HILARIOUS!

Unknown said...

LOVE the wax museum pics. So glad your kids have your sense of dramatic humor. Too funny!