Saturday, August 30, 2008

Is anybody out there???

I noticed when I wrote my last post that it was number 115 since I started this family blog one year ago. That's a lot of photos to view and a lot of stories to type. So it made me wonder who reads this out there. Many of you I know because you leave comments from time to time. (thanks we all love to read the comments) And them some of you... eh hem... read but never leave comments. So to celebrate the one year anniversary of our family blog... I was wondering if EVERYONE who reads our blog could leave a comment this time just to let me know you're out there.
I hope everyone enjoys checking up on us to see what's happening in the lives of the Sandoval Family.
Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

Sam and Jen said...

Is anyone out there? Can anybody hear me? Reminds me of the end of Titanic. I guess that sounded kind of depressing didn't it? I'm glad you blog. Love to read the updates. Keep em coming.

Sheila said...

You know we read your blog. We love the updates and especially the pictures of everyone!

Jessica said...

The Mehoks are here. And it's been about a year since we got started blogging, too. I'll have to check and see, but I know it was right before Julia was born, and sadly, that was nearly a year ago. Anywho, I love reading everyone's blogs and I wish more people had them. It is such a cool thing.

Melanie said...

Here! love knowing what you and your awesome family are up to. we need a girl's trip asap! let's coordinate!

Anonymous said...

Oh, stop complaining you get wayyy more comments in your blog than I ever do, Miss Popularity!

Anonymous said...

Me too, ME TOO!! Although you may not know it, I read the blog AT LEAST once a week. I am not a big commenter, but at least now you know aunt Cassy is here and she is "Down with the updates". Thanks for posting them for me. Can't wait to see you in a month...actually, 39 days to be exact. then I won't be a Sandoval anymore, how sad. YET EXCITING!
ta-ta.
p.s. Dont forget to keep checking on our site, new updates every so often!

Anonymous said...

Love to everyone,sorry I had to put all the things we did in just a short time but we did alot of fun things, love you all very much. see you next month, stepf its only like my forth or fifth time (maybe)to leave a comment, I love all the great pictures as always BUT NOT OF ME. see you all real soon at the greatest place on earth. love mom s oxoxoxox.