Thursday, August 7, 2008

NYC 2008

We packed up the van and left our house about 9pm Thursday evening.
The kids were sleeping by 10 pm.
At 3am we made our way to Pennsylvania and stopped for gas and bathroom break.
I woke up around 6ish to this beautiful sunrise. I was so amazed by the beauty of Pennsylvania and New Jersey Mountains. I brought a book and Sudoku puzzle book with me for the car ride but never even opened them. The scenery was breathtaking.
Brian and Austin bunked together this night and I couldn't stop laughing when I woke up that morning and found them sleeping the same way.

6 comments:

Sheila said...

That picture of Brian and Austin is so funny!

Sam and Jen said...

That is hilarious! Were they really sleeping in that picture?

The Sandoval Family said...

Yes, they really were sleeping. Like father like son I guess.

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Melanie said...

That is a crack up, love that sunrise!

Unknown said...

That picture is freakin halarious! Who sleeps like that?