Thursday, March 6, 2008

Friends

I always look forward to getting together with my friends from high school. There were 8 of us that were close friends back in the day and can you believe that 7 of us still keep in touch? (girls we need to find a way to get in touch with Laverne again) The occasion last weekend was Alice's baby shower. Alice, I can't believe you are going to be a mommy soon. You look great!! Can't wait to meet your little bundle of joy.
Then we headed over to see Jaci and Ben's new house! I LOVE your house, it is so beautiful. Congrats to your family.

Well here is half of us. Tiffany was suppose to be there but she ended up getting sick. Sumera is in New Jersey and Melanie is in Texas. Missed you guys!



6 comments:

Connie said...

Hi V-8 I miss you all!!! Stop by any time!! Mom Olsen

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I'm huge. I still have 5 weeks to go. Oy!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the great picture steph I truely love it lol

Unknown said...

Oh ladies we are still sooo hot!! I am so glad we are all still friends and can call each other no matter what it is about or how long it has been. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys haven't changed a bit!!! We need to catch up!

Melanie said...

MY V8 frogs!!! i love you guys so much, you all look so beautiful! can't believe how exciting it is that alice is going to be a mommy:) We need a girl's trip, let's start thinking!