Friday, March 28, 2008

Cousins

My kids were on Spring Break this week and my sister and her family were in town as well. I'm sure my mom's house was pretty chaotic at times viewing from this picture.
Here is my youngest niece Myah with Austin. All of the girls love Austin and call him their brother.

Makayla is searching for eggs in Nana and Papa's backyard for the annual Easter egg hunt.


Madison found one in the tree!




Marissa found one on the fence.



My favorite thing about Myah is her great big smile!!!


Can't forget to post a picture of Molly! She doesn't seem to bother my allergies which is nice.

Here they are at Chuckey Cheese for Makayla's birthday party. I'm pretty sure this is where Madison picked up some germs that got her sick today. She's sad that we couldn't go to American Girl Store in Chicago like we had planned with her cousins.








1 comment:

Sam and Jen said...

That's a cute picture of you and the dog. Looks like Madi and Austin had a blast over spring break with their cousins.