Saturday, March 29, 2008

American Girl

Here's Madison with her very first (and quite possibly ONLY) American Girl Doll.
She has been saving her money since January 16th when Grandma and Grandpa from Florida sent her a check for her birthday.

So we've been planning this special day at American Girl Store with her cousins that were in town from Ohio. Madison wakes up Friday morning at 5:50 am running to my bathroom to throw up. I couldn't believe it!! We were all really looking forward to this day with the girls to get their American Girl Dolls. Luckily Madison knew exactly which doll she was going to buy, so she asked Nana to pick it up for her while she was there. After their day in Chicago Nana stopped by to give Madison her doll. Nana even bought her doll an extra outfit. I told Madison I'd take her to American Girl this summer for a tea party with her doll. You can even make an appointment to get your doll's hair done while you're there.


4 comments:

Sheila said...

Madi I can't believe you got sick - we missed both you and your mommy! We will have to plan another trip out there for you and the girls!

Sarah V said...

I hope you're feeling better, Madi! I'm sorry you didn't get to go to American girl!

Anonymous said...

When did she finally get her two front teeth?

Unknown said...

So sorry that you got sick Madi but I LOVE your choice of doll! I saw her on Oprah and she is beautiful! Maybe you can do my hair like hers next time I am there!