Monday, February 25, 2008

Madison's Room

I have been promising Madison for awhile that I would paint her room. I finally had a week off from work to get the job done. Here she is helping me paint the bottom half of her walls purple. This was on Saturday which was 2 days before she came down with a 102 fever that she ended up having for 6 days straight. So needless to say I finished the rest of the the room myself.
I kept telling her not to peek so the final result would be a big surprise for her.

When the reveal was made she came in with her jaw down on the ground and ran to her bed and starting jumping on it saying "i have the coolest bedroom ever" it was the happiest I have seen her all week since she was so sick.
We are now in the market for some new bedding because she explained to me that she is too old for her princess comforter. (sad!)



5 comments:

Sheila said...

Madison I love your new bedroom!!! Did you know that purple is my favorite color!

Connie said...

Madi, your room sure looks cool! I bet you'll have lots of fun playing in there. Hope you keep it clean!! Nana

Roys Photography said...

Awesome job guys Your Bedroom looks amazing! LTD has an awesome comforter that is called "the vibrant room collection" it's soft purple or pink with circles on the sheets! Check it out @ ltdcommodities.com. I have got to get out there and come and visit you guys!

Unknown said...

LOVE the bedroom Madi! Who ever thought of such a great idea?? I am guessing since you room is so cool now I don't get to sleep there when I come over anymore?? :) Hope to see you this weekend!

Melanie said...

Okay, madison and hannah would be such great friends! we redid hannah's room at christmas and we did poka dots! I love madison's room, it looks tgotally transformed. very fun!