Saturday, February 16, 2008

Back up and running...

I know, I know it's been awhile since I've posted something. Brian was cleaning up the computer and deleted my photo software so I couldn't get any pictures onto my computer until now. Between basketball games, superbowl party, slumber parties, game nights with friends and Hannah Montana movie... there was close to 100 pictures on my camera. Here are just a few I thought you might like to see.


Madison and Austin in matching Peifer School shirts. Austin warned Madison he better stay away from him that day at school.
Miles and Julia got to meet each other for the first time at our annual Superbowl party. All the guys played flag football in the snow before the superbowl party started. Then the rest of the night was football, friends, fun and food.

Pictures at Austin's basketball games never seem to turn out because they are running so the pictures turn into a blur. Here is a photo of him during warm ups.



Madison and I along with 6 other girls and their moms went to see the 3D Hannah Montana movie together. I must admit I enjoyed the show very much. You had to get there really early to get a good seat so our popcorn and slushies were gone before the movie even started. Free refills are the best!



4 comments:

Sheila said...

Glad you figured out what was wrong!

Madi - I can't believe how long your hair is!! WoW!

Austin- wish we could come and watch you play basketball, I bet you are great at it! It looks like you are enjoying playing!!

Hope everyone is feeling better, wish you guys were here!

Roys Photography said...

YOu are all so cute, I have to come and visit soon. Maybe take some professional pics of you guys. Love you all. JOanna

Anonymous said...

Steph you look so young with bangs. Is that all Madi's hair and not a wig? Crazy! It's great to see your updates.

Unknown said...

Madi- is your hair crimped?? That was popular back when I was a little girl! LOVE the picture at the movies! Hannah Montana rocks!