Friday, July 31, 2009

Weekend Getaway

Awhile ago I saw that Rascal Flatts was coming in to concert in Chicago at Wrigley Field. We were both pretty excited about it until we realized that the day they were in Chicago was the exact day we were leaving town for our road trip. We eventually figured out that they would be in concert in West Palm Beach while we were in Florida. Brian's mom and sister offered to watch the kids for us so we could have a weekend getaway.


It was an outdoor theater so we were hot...but had SO MUCH FUN!


The concert was better than I expected. Rascal Flatts is, by far, my favorite country group. Darius Rucker opened for them and we liked him a lot too. Didn't realize how many of his songs I actually knew.



The next morning we packed up and went to the beach for some snorkeling. I'm not the best swimmer and have a bit of a fear of deep ocean water. Brian held my hand to get me out to the snorkeling area. WOW...it was AMAZING! Some of the best snorkeling I've ever done. I just felt like I was in a different world when I was under the water.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the pics! Hope you two had a great time together.