Friday, July 31, 2009

Air Boat Ride


The boat went faster than I was expecting! It was so much fun! There were tons of tropical birds and a few gators to look at. I was in awe of the beauty of that area. We would drive through tall grass of the swamp area and just enjoy the scenery.

The kids spotted a giant gator. We were sneaking on him to get a better look.


This gator was 3 years old. His mouth was taped shut so we could hold him.



Don't let my smile fool you, I was a little intimidated to be holding him.




2 comments:

Melanie said...

You are braver than me! That thing gives me the willies just looking at it! Your trip sounds amazing! See you in a couple weeks!

Unknown said...

i think you should have been wrestling a 7' gator instead! hehe. reminds me of the snake picture...except you are not quite freaking out so much. hahaha