Saturday, August 1, 2009

More Fun

We stayed in Kissimmee for a few days when we first arrived in Florida. It's a very tourist type town with tons of stuff for families to do. Our hotel was right next door to a big carnival. So we spent one night there riding go carts and riding the rides. I even enjoyed a funnel cake or two...or three....I don't know, I think I lost count. It was too tempting when it was right outside your hotel door. My friend Karen met us there one night since she lives in the Orlando area.

The go kart tracks were pretty cool.


We spent one day at the John F. Kennedy Space Center. Look closely behind the kids and you will see the sight of one of the launch pads located there.



I learned a lot that day about our history in space. Pretty cool stuff!





1 comment:

Sheila said...

You guys have some great pictures....maybe one of the family ones can be for a Christmas card...hint hint!!! : )