Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Day of School

Madison and Austin are going to different schools this year since Austin is now...in...gulp...middle school!!! I was able to get a picture of them together before they went their separate ways.
Is she the best brown noser on the first day, or what?? Really we went to the flower shop to get one daisy to give to her teacher, but my friend was working there that day and put together this elaborate bouquet instead. Oh well, never too early to chalk up some brownie points. :)

Madison walks to school with several kids everyday, including her best friend Taylor!



3 comments:

Sheila said...

So did everyone have a good first day of school!!! Looks like everyone was pretty excited in the pictures! Can't wait to hear if everyone likes their teachers!

Powell Family said...

I didn't realize Austin was in middle school now! Yikes! I told you I thought his voice was changing...sorry I know you don't wanna hear that!

Madi looks beautiful with her new bangs!

Melanie said...

I cannot believe how much they have grown!! I barely recognize Maddy from that little girl a few years ago. :)