Thursday, June 18, 2009

I have art envy

So I have this friend named Melinda that has been one of best friends ever since 8th grade. She has always had amazing art skills that make me very jealous. Well, she recently started making these art creations that she calls "Upcycled Art" She basically uses her amazing talents and some recycled vinyl wall coverings to create beautiful pieces. I'm excited to own my very first piece that she designed just for me. She can customize any piece for you with your taste in colors and patterns. She can even duplicate something like bedding you have in a bedroom that needs art pieces to match. So if you're interested in her services, let me know and I can give you her info.
(sorry Mel, there was a glare when I took this pic)
I'd also like to mention that the art is even more amazing in person!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What? You convinced Brian to hang it on the Green wall?? Wow.
Can you tell I haven't checked blogs in over a week...let along written one! Soooo great to see you. Thanks for helping with your masterpiece, it soooo looks better in person. So have a party and show it off girl! :)