Sunday, June 14, 2009

Catching up...

Austin and Madison planted some flowers to bring over to their Grandma and Grandpa. We are praying every night for their Grandpa Jerry as he is fighting cancer right now.
Austin and my dad made me this plant stand for Mother's Day this year. I was so surprised and absolutely love it because I don't have anything that my dad has ever made before. Austin picked some Iris's from my garden to put in this vase for my plant stand.

We had great seats for a Harlem Globetrotters game this year. The kids got to go down and meet several players and get their autographs. One of the players name was "Tiny" and he was 7 feet tall. I had never stood next to someone so tall before.


When we were on the court getting autographs, Brian took advantage of sitting on the Chicago Bulls Bench seats. Pretty neat to be walking on the court where some of the greatest Basketball players have played.



Miss Illinois was there and Madi got to shat with her for a little while.





2 comments:

Powell Family said...

Welcome back to blogging!

Unknown said...

missed you. keep blogging!