Saturday, June 6, 2009

Coming to a computer near you soon

I know it has been a very long time since I have created a new post on here. It's not about being lazy or nothing to talk about...it's because our computer has absolutely no space left on there to hold pictures. So, we're in the process of getting an external hard drive to hold all of our pictures so that we have space on our computer again.
In the meantime, the kids are counting down the days until summer vacation - they have 4 left! I, however, have been counting the days OF my summer vacation. That's right, my school was over 2 weeks before the kids, so I have been enjoying time to myself to relax in a quiet house.
Well, hopefully there will be some pictures to post on here sometime this week!

2 comments:

Powell Family said...

About time! Hope your enjoying your time to yourself.

Unknown said...

Miss you, miss you, can't wait to see you!