Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September 17, 2008


Just going through some old photos and thought I'd post a couple of my favorites. I love the picture of my grandpa with the kids on his farm because I have the same picture of me with him in that same spot when I was a kid.
This picture of my grandma and grandpa is the last photograph I have of them together (everything else is digital since this one was taken) They are standing in front of their church which is next to the cemetery where we will bury him on Saturday.
None of this seems real yet...

5 comments:

Powell Family said...

I'm very sorry for your loss Steph. My prayers will be with you and your family. I love ya!

Melanie said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Death is very hard on those still here because we feel their absence and miss them terribly. For him, his joy is full as he is home, surrounded by loved ones and friends and in the presence of his Lord and Savior. Love you.

Sam and Jen said...

I'm hear if you need someone to talk to. I'm so sorry about your loss Steph. Love you!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa. It is always hardest when it is unexpected b/c it doesn't seem real and I think even after the funeral it will still take a while to settle in. I am glad you have such fond memoried. Love you and miss you. Hope travels went well this weekend. Call when you get a chance.

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. What awesome pictures you have and what treasured memories you will be able to cherish forever.
As The Lord has His hand extended out to all of you, may you know He also sends many friends your way, to help share the pain.
We love you guys so much.