Monday, September 22, 2008

Missouri 2008

I love my grandma!
Katie the dog is the new addition to the farm. She was so cute and lovable.
Here is my uncle Jimmy trying to amuse me by pretending like he is shorter than me.
Grandma and the kids in front of the barn. Even Bubba came over to the fence to be in the picture.
All the cousins climbing all over Uncle Gaylord's truck when he took us all out to the field. (shhh, aunt Pam don't tell Gaylord)
All the kids visiting their Aunt Sarah's grave. She is buried in the same row as my grandpa. Such a peaceful and beautiful cemetery.
It was funny to my kids, Sheila's kids and my cousins' kids together in Missouri. It use to be us running around together on the farm playing ghosts in the graveyard, picking apples, fishing, taking long walks, playing with the animals and whatever else we could find to explore. Now it's their turn to sit at the kiddie table when we all get together for dinner.
Feeding Bubba an apple. His tongue was really long.
Sheila, Jennifer, me and Jason. (can you tell I missed the tall gene somewhere along the way?)
Me with my VERY favorite Aunt Pam.


3 comments:

Powell Family said...

It's great that you have such a close family.

Unknown said...

love all the pictures, especially the kids. how is your mom doing?

Melanie said...

ok, all these years of knowing you and i see finally now where you got that crazy tounge face you do sometimes! bubba! back me up on the tounge thing melinda, right?!so glad you got to hang with family. no better medicine.