Monday, September 22, 2008

Grandpa 1930~2008

We went to the funeral home, the church, the cemetery, the farm and even the field where the tree had fallen on him...yet it still doesn't seem real. It was so sad sitting there in their family room looking at his empty chair. I love him and miss him so much! I suppose the hardest part is now when you need to get back to your normal routine but you feel like your world is flipped upside down. I'll always cherish the many memories I have of my grandpa.

1 comment:

Sam and Jen said...

That picture really says it all. You're never quite able to get over it when you lose a loved one like that but with time it will get easier and you'll always have those fond memories to hold onto. I'm praying for your family and know that God will hold you in His hands as you keep on, keeping on. Love you!