Saturday, July 19, 2008

Visit with Joanna

I took a drive out to Elkhart, IN on Thursday to meet my sister half way between our house and hers to drop Madison off. Madison spends a few days in Ohio every summer playing with her cousins. While we were there we had dinner at Pizza Hut and I decided to look up an old friend in the phone book there. Luckily I got a hold of her so after dinner I was able to stop by and visit with her for a little bit. Joanna and her husband Tony have the cutest family. Mom, dad, 3 kids, 3 dogs and 2 cats.
Joanna is Melinda's older sister and I always felt close to them all growing up like I was part of their family. (Tiffany too)
It was so good to see you Jo Jo! One of these days I'll host a Pampered Chef party as an excuse for you to come visit me. In the meantime if any blog readers out there need to order something from Pampered Chef contact my friend Joanna through her blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you got to catch up with eachother! I hope you got my text! That was nice of you to stop by, Joanna loves when people come to see her!