Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kitchen

BEFORE


AND AFTER

I love the potential that our kitchen has at our new home. Hopefully in a few years we will be able to knock down the wall that divides the kitchen from the dining room and replace cabinets and countertops etc. But for now adding some brown paint in this bland white kitchen made a big difference. It is the same color brown paint that I used in the canvases that hang over my couch in the living room. I'm also going to use that brown to paint a horizontal stripe around my dining room.


4 comments:

Sheila said...

wow...I can't believe what a difference a little paint made in your kitchen. I love it!!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

You waste no time. You've painted nearly every room in the house now right? I'll be calling you to paint when we're ready!

Sam and Jen said...

Love it! I'm hiring you to be my interior decorator someday. Ok?

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone the kitchen is great the new look is so diffident good job! I thought the house looked great when you all moved in, but it gets better and better. Love to all. LOVE MOM S.