Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July

Well if you are like us, you had a busy holiday weekend with many parties to attend, fireworks to be seen and food to eat. Thursday we went to a BBQ and watched the Highland parade with our friends.
Miles inherited Austin's old camping chair that he grew out of recently. He's waiting so patiently for the parade to begin.
Gee, do you think Austin is excited about the parade starting soon???

Dustin and Madi having a little fun at the parade.


Then on Friday we went to my parents house for hanging out and some more food. When it got dark we watched their neighbors fireworks show that was pretty good considering they do it from their backyard. I'm amazed at how much money people spend on fireworks.


Before the show started we roasted a few marshmallows with nana and papa. Pay no attention to the shirt my dad is wearing.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me but I don't see anything wrong with your dad's shirt :0

love ya,
Karen

Sarah V said...

that is such a cute picture of my little man!

Melanie said...

gasp! Traitor! hehe, still love you Mr. Olsen! great pictures, glad the kids had such a fun time.