Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Well after lunch at Schoops, we all played a few games of boccee ball in the backyard. If you are able to view this picture closer... check out Brian's t-shirt. This is what Austin picked out to give him for father's day. What a good sport to wear it out to lunch in public.
Looks like it was getting a little competitive in this photo.

Madi was posing by our new garden decoration that I call my Madison.
Happy Father's day, Dad. Some of my favorite memories that come to mind... going to work with you, harry scary, teaching me to ride a two wheeler, always beating you at memory at a young age, watching 3 stooges with you, playing catch in the backyard, singing "Ole Ole Ole" instead of "holy holy holy" at church, letting me stay up late to see how high you got on the game pitfall, playing Monopoly with you and Grandpa Olsen. Thanks for always being a great example of how to live your life. It's very comforting to know that there is someone out there that prays for me and my family every single day. Thanks for still loving me even though I married a die hard Cubs fan too.
I love you!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the shirt, I have seen that one at Target! Lucas picked Tim's present out all by himself too...a spiderman skateboard. Oh too funny. Sounds like you had a great day, can't wait to see you!

Sam and Jen said...

That shirt is awesome! I want one. Where did you get it? Glad you had a fun father's day.

Melanie said...

what a character! that looks like a fun day. love that they are measuring, they don't seem competitive at all do they??