Sunday, June 22, 2008

Carnival

The Schererville Fest is located at the park right down the street from us all weekend. We've walked down there almost everyday for either food, rides, fun or music. The second day we went as a group with all of our neighbors and bought wristbands to ride the rides. I realized halfway through the third ride that I rode that I could no longer stomach spinning carnival rides.
The boys enjoying their slushy they created by themselves.

At one point all of us were on the bumper cars at the same time. I pulled out my camera and got quite a few good shots. By the end of it though we all got the giggles and just couldn't stop laughing. It was so much fun!!
Tonight is the last night and sadly I'll probably walk down there for one more elephant ear. (I know I'll be regretting this all when it's time to go to the beach)



1 comment:

Melanie said...

brian and rhett must somehow live next door to each other! i'm not sure how or when, but i swear they are soulmates! all we do is watch the cubs and fill in the time BETWEEN cubs games watching other (boring) baseball games. we need to really plan a trip for a cubs game with you guys!