Sunday, December 2, 2007

Poker/Potluck




This month's Poker party was also our Christmas party with our friends, so we made it Potluck and Poker. Can't get any better than that. After we stuffed our faces with delicious food and devoured Kristi's yummy Eclair Cake, all 15 of us chose cards to see what table we would play at. 4 long hours later there was a winner! I wasn't planning on posting a blog and/or photo from every poker night, but since Brian won this time and the picture was hilarious I couldn't resist.




The champion gets the Trophy, jacket and a gold star next to his name on our poster. Hey look Tony got a star next to his name too. Oh wait... that was a blue star for "first out" Better luck next time.

3 comments:

Sarah V said...

I love the jacket on you, Brian. I'd love it better on me, but hey... what are you gonna do? :) Nice job!

Unknown said...

what a great picture!! love the blogs! looks like thanksgiving was fun! see you soon!

Sam and Jen said...

Is that Dustin's hand on the right and... let me guess.... Bob's hand giving him the bunny ears? That IS an awesome picture btw. Congrats Brian!