Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day

Try to bear with me, there are many photos in this blog. The kids finally dragged Brian and I out of bed around 6am. They headed downstairs first to check their stockings. They were both pretty excited that we have a chimney now for Santa to come down...
Here's Austin all smiles about his new fishing game for PS2.


Madison must have been on the "nice" list this year because she got exactly what she asked Santa for... Baby Alive. No one told me that this baby actually poops though which means we need to buy diapers for her.

After opening gifts at home and having our traditional cinnamon roll breakfast we packed up the van with my parents and headed off to Ohio. We were originally supposed to stay in Ohio for a few days but plans changed at the last minute. We still had a great time spending Christmas Day there. The afternoon consisted of eating, opening presents, taking tons of pictures, eating some more, bowling tournament on Wii, guitar hero, still more eating and hanging upside down on Jeremy's new back stretcher thing.



I guess you know who we are!?!?!?!?!




This is my sister Sheila with her hubby Jeremy and 3 beautiful girls Marissa, Makayla and Myah. Thanks for being such awesome hosts. Everything was beautiful in your home, yummy in our tummies and fun memories were made for the rest of the day.


Here is Nana and Papa with their 5 grand kids. I guess 6 if you count Molly the dog.



Does he look like a rock star or what??? Especially with little Molly sitting on his lap. haha

And here are the Champions of our bowling Wii tournament. Congratulations mom and Austin.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures. THanks again for making the trip out here we had so much fun spending Christmas with everyone! Hope Brian survived his night at work!

Anonymous said...

I think Austin is going to be a professional bowler one day!! he's already too good!! Nana

Jessica said...

Love the blog, I think it's the greatest thing ever. Every spare minute I get I'm blogging. :) It's a great way to keep in touch. And for me, anyway, a chance to unload!

Isn't Guitar Hero fun?! John's brother has it and we're all addicted. He even got the game where you can play guitar, drums, and sing, but we haven't played that yet. If John had one of the systems you can get it for I would have bought it for Christmas!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Sorry I am just getting around to checking your blog...finally posted one myself! Glad you had a good time with family! Looks like all the kids are happy!