Thursday, December 27, 2007

Painter in me

I'm so excited this project is finally done. I have to admit I'm not very artistic so I didn't think I could pull it off... but it looks pretty good. My designer (okay so she's really my friend Meilnda but also an interior designer) drew the patterns onto the canvases for me and then they just sat there in my dining room for weeks because I was too scared to paint them because I might mess them up. If you notice, the patterns come from the pillows on my couch. Great idea Melinda... thanks again! And thanks to my dad for hanging them just perfetly centered above my couch for me.



5 comments:

Sheila said...

Love them!! Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm impressed. Wanna decorate my house when I grow up and get one.

Jessica said...

That looks incredible! I would be seriously impressed with myself if I were you!

Unknown said...

Great job Steph! That designer you know really knows her stuff!

Brian M. Gulley said...

Love it love it. ya i am about to aquire about 30 walls. what cha doin for like a few months. lol but seriously