Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Camping Trip






We took our first (and probably only) camping trip of 2007. It was hot, and very wet on the second night... but over all we had a great time. 7 adults, 7 kids and 3 dogs. We had fun hiking, bird watching, swimming at the beach and just hanging out around the campfire. I had one too many smores myself.






How many siblings does it take to set up a tent?








The kids had fun digging a big hole with Aunt Cassy.








One last girls picture at the beach!





Madison and Faith roasting marshmallows.






The hummingbirds were fun to watch at the Nature Center.






One of the very few pictures Austin and Brandon would let me take of them. They had to stick together since they are the only boy cousins.


Marilyn, Kelsey, Carolyn and Kylee relaxing around the campfire.


One of the many pictures I took of my adorable niece Kylee.




Even Coco got to go camping with the family.


Brian has been working 12 hours shifts, so he wasn't able to camp with us, but he did make it up there one night for hanging out around the campfire.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that Coco and I made the family web-page! We are having a great time thanks for letting us eat all your food. LOVE YOU!
Cassy

Unknown said...

Looks like a good time had by all...at least before the rain hit. Love the pic of Brian! Can't wait to squeeze the kids!
Check out my hot air balloon blog I just posted...very cool pics!

Anonymous said...

Meow!

Unknown said...

hello blog slacker...where are the pics of the kids on their first day of school?