Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Bad Storm

For those of you who have noticed, I haven't been blogging lately. We went through a week of bad storms here for awhile. One of them knocked our power out before we could properly shut down the computer. After the power came back on our computer has been messed up ever since. All of my picture software was on that computer so I can't do anything with photos until we get it all fixed. It's been killing me to not be able to post all kinds of fun pictures. The kids first day of school...the big flood on our street...new furniture for our home...no more ugly pine tree in front of our house. Eventually I will be able to blog again with pictures. but for now this will have to do. Leave me a comment so I know who is still checking on our family blog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still checking your blog page. It's awesome! Keep up the good work.

Sheila said...

Yes.....i am waiting to see all of these pictures, when are you guys going to get your computer fixed? I hope it is soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah V said...

I check all the time. I heart the Sandoval familia.

The Johnston Family said...

hey baby cakes...i'm actually checking too....catch-ya later

Unknown said...

still checking out the same old blogs...can't wait to see new pics. espeically of all the kids on the couch!

Roys Photography said...

Hey beautiful, It's Joanna. I am sorry to hear about all your bad luck, but it will turn around. I finally started Pampered Chef this past weekend. Let me know when you want to party!