Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Moving on up!!


We are so anxious to get through this whole process of closing on the house. Hopefully by the end of July if all goes well we will be living in our new home. I've decided I don't really like the whole packing process so far. We have so much stuff!!!! Hopefully the garage sale I am planning to have will make us a little money while getting rid of all the junk we don't need. Here is a picture of the outside of the house.
(Don't worry, we plan to get rid of the funny looking pine tree in the front landscaping)

8 comments:

Nora said...

Nice! I like it can't wait to go visit you guys. We miss you all. Good luck on that junk, oops :-)garage sale.

The Johnston Family said...

that's awesome!! congrats!! where is it??

Melanie said...

steph i'm so excited, i didn't know things were rockin and rollin with the new house, it looks great! the porch totally reminds me of your parents house, or at least my memory of it! good luck with the garage sale!

Anonymous said...

I hope it works out that you guys get to move in while we are home. We are so excited for you guys!

sheila

Unknown said...

love the house! so excited for you and so excited to help you pick out your "pallette" of paint colors!

Anonymous said...

That totally looks like your parents house to me. I am glad you got it though, no more searching anyway. Love you guys.
Cassy

Anonymous said...

yea! i hope it all goes well, and i can't wait to visit!

Anonymous said...

HI,Austin,Madi we are so proud you both look like your having fun I miss you very much I WISH WE ALL WERE TOGATHER. Madi no teeth yet? Austin how did you like swimming? Steph and brian I love thelook of the house cant wait to see it Have a great summer LOVE TO ALL.love Carolyn