Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Diving Board







Well I thought I was done posting swim lesson pictures until the teachers thought it would be fun to have the kids jump off the diving board today. The water under the diving board is 12 1/2 feet deep but they had four lifeguards there just in case. When the teachers told the kids to line up by the diving board... I think my blood pressure went sky high instantly. They both did really well though and could even manage to swim to the side of the pool when they were done. They both jumped several times until lessons were over. YIKES!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! THat's great! I'm so proud of you both!

Unknown said...

Good job off the diving board! Next year it will be no fear to jump off the 10 foot diving board! (that is when you mom will really start to freak out). If you aren't doing anything for the 4th- we will be up at the lake! Come and join us and you can jump in off the pontoon!