Saturday, January 16, 2010

Madi, Madi, Madi

Madison chose TGI Fridays for her birthday dinner with the family. I was surprised to see her actually get embarrassed when they asked her to stand on her chair while they sang "Happy Birthday" to her.
Mom and Dad bought her tickets to see "Annie" in Chicago next weekend. (I get to come too...yay) It was hard for me to keep this secret for so long, because every time she sees the commercial for "Annie" she would BEG me to get her tickets!




Madison used a gift card from one grandma, and some Christmas money from another grandma and grandpa to buy herself this new bike. I was so proud of her for being responsible with her money. Now if Spring would just come soon so she could actually try it out!!!




I bought Madison some 2 pound weights so she could workout with me. She was so excited!!!



Talking to Aunt Sheila on her birthday via skype!





She requested cinnamon rolls for her birthday breakfast. Quick and easy was good since Austin had an early b-ball game today. (We made her hat the night before with a friend that slept over)






WEBKINZ!







Carolyn, this picture is for you! The outfit you got her for Christmas is so cute on her!









4 comments:

Powell Family said...

Is she gonna be just like you??? Going to see Annie sounds like a Stephanie thing!

She is a beautiful girl! Happy Birthday Madi....I feel like you just blogged about her birthday I can't believe it's been yet another year!

Cassy said...

I love all your posts, Steph! Can't wait to come up and introduce you all to Karisa. She is such a lil character already, and the best is yet to come! Happy b-day again to Madi!

Sam and Jen said...

Great pics. Love the bike. That dessert looked good Madi. Hope you had a wonderful birthday sweetie!

Sheila said...

Sounds like you guys had fun in Chicago! Can't wait to see some pictures from that!!!