Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Science, Sports and Sliders!

As soon as I got the note home in Austin's folder about this science project I had a sick feeling in my stomach. That is not something me and Brian are very good at helping Austin with. Luckily we have a wonderful friend, Dustin, who recently received his PH.D in biology...BINGO!!! We feel so fortunate to have friends that love our kids enough to invest in their lives with things like science projects. Thanks Dustin!!!!
Austin's project is testing which household cleaner cleans the best. I didn't clean my kitchen counter for a week leading up to the experiment so it was good and gross for the project.

Austin is having a great basketball season with the Celtics. Last game he scored 12 points. He is the point guard in the 2nd and 4th quarter of each game. Wanna come cheer him on?? Give me a call and I'll let you know his upcoming schedule of Saturday games.


It's not a visit with Grandma without going to White Castle!!! Right before this trip to White Castle we visited the Albanese candy factory and had way too much sugar. Mix that with 4 sliders and that equals a very upset stomach. Oh well... I had it coming with that combination.




2 comments:

Sheila said...

I hope you remember everything from Austin's science fair project so one day when we have one you can help us!

Hopefully the weather will be okay and we will get to be there for Madi's b-day and Austins bb game. Can't wait!!

Powell Family said...

I remember those good old days! My partner and I did a project to see which paper towel brand held up the best! It was fun! We even got 1st place, thanks to her parents help! By the way...Brawny won. Mardi Gras I think were the worst!