Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

I know, I know... I said I wasn't going to post every poker winner's picture. But when one of us girls actually win... you bet I'm going to post that picture. Way to go Kristi!!!
New Year's Eve is also Sarah and Dustin's anniversary! Happy anniversary you two!

This is how the girls celebrated the new year.... silly string fight out in the snow! Looks fun, doesn't it? There was silly string for the boys too, but they were inside playing the Wii.


I was so excited to see the snow was the good packing kind. So I whipped up this little snowman on my back porch.



Here is Miles enjoying some sparkling grape juice on his first New Years Eve. SO CUTE!!!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you too! Looks like you had fun! We had a great time as well, I will blog about it tomorrow...trying to catch up on blogs! Enjoy your last week off...feel free to take a road trip to Indy with the kids this weekend! ;)

Jessica said...

Happy New year! Looks like ya'll had fun. Love the picture with the sonwflakes caught in the camera flash. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Awww! Great pics. You really caught the moment. When are you going to post some pics of your new hair cut? Miss you!