Sunday, November 18, 2007

Poker Night


So once a month we play Texas Hold Em with some friends. There are about 10 of us that are regulars, but sometimes others join us and there can be as many as 15. I never thought I would like poker so much that I would actually look forward to it. There even is a traveling trophy now that the champion gets to keep for the month that they won. You may laugh... but we even have a poster with all of our names on it and you get a star sticker next to your name if you were 1st, 2nd or 3rd place. (even first person out gets a "special" sticker too)

Henry is my archrival in poker, so it's taking a lot for me to post the picture of him holding the trophy. Hope you enjoy it, Henry, because it won't be happening again anytime soon.

2 comments:

Sarah V said...

I must say I am very proud of you for posting the photo of Henry.

Anonymous said...

How funny! I love your blog page! Can't wait til the next poker night!