Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter in Tennessee

How could I not post this adorable picture of Molly???
The kids went to the movies with Brian and Jeremy on Saturday. While they were gone, Sheila and I prepared Easter dinner and hid 100 eggs outside. It didn't take them very long to find all 100 of the eggs.

I'm so glad all the cousins get along so well. Of course, I always wish we lived closer to them, but TN will be a nice vacation spot. :) Besides I'm super excited for them and the church that they are starting down in TN. I'm especially excited that by the next time we visit them, their tornado shelter will be installed and ready to use... if needed.


~Cousins~



Madison and Marissa





3 comments:

nana said...

Looks like everyone had a good time..is it my imagination or is everyone getting taller?? Poor Austin is so outnumbered! Nana

Sam and Jen said...

Everyone does look tall. It's nice that they have cousins close in age.

Sheila said...

I was just thinking I need to update my blog....just another thing on the to-do list right now...glad you posted some pictures! We sure did have fun...wish we did live closer, don't you want to move to TN?!?!?!