Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My family has been so good to me since I have been very sick since Saturday. I finally went to the doctor yesterday to find out I have a double ear, sinus and throat infection. I've also had a high fever since Saturday (this is my first day without a fever and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's gone for good)
Austin has been asking me what he can do to help and Madison made me this nice tray full of light snacks. The only thing that sounded good enough to eat yesterday was a frosty from Wendy's that my wonderful hubby hand fed to me. Sounds pitiful... but my fever kicked my butt so bad I couldn't even move. The first frosty felt so good on my throat that my dad stopped by to give me another one. I'm sure the calories in those 2 frostys made up for the fact that I haven't eaten anything in 3 days. My mom is on her way over here right now with Subway for lunch and spaghetti dinner for tonight. I don't know what I'd do without my family around to help when I'm sick.

4 comments:

Powell Family said...

Your lucky. My husband says suck it up and go to work! He's real sympathetic.

Sarah V said...

aw man! I'm sorry you feel so crappy. I stayed home sick today, too, actually. Same stuff, no fever, though.

Feel better!

Sam and Jen said...

I hope Austin feels better soon and that no one else gets it. I'm glad you're feeling better.:) Meow.

The Johnston Family said...

you poor thing, are you better by now??